CONVEYANCING & PROPERTY LAW
- Purchase and sale of houses, sites, farm land and business premises.
- Mortgages and Loans both Bank led and private Loan arrangements.
- Family linked voluntary property transfers.
- Rights of Way and Wayleaves for services including Registration under 2009 Legislation.
- Title updating including possessory title applications (commonly called Section 49 Applications) First Registration of Titles in Land Registry concerning both documentary and possessory title applications.
- Boundary error rectification practice and procedures.
- Land Leasing and lettings.
- Residential Tenancy Agreements including registration with PRTB.
- Business Leases and Lettings including Tenant Renunciations.
- Making of Wills
- Estate Administration including Grants of Probate in Will cases and Grants of Administration Intestate (no Will cases) in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Linked Estate Taxation clearances
- Capital Gains Tax (C.G.T.) on property and liable asset disposals
- Capital Acquisitions Tax (C.A.T.) on gifts and inheritances
- Stamp Duty on property acquisitions and letting/leases
- Local Property Tax (L.P.T.) on residential property and exemptions from L.P.T.
BUSINESS LAW & PRACTICE
- Company formation advices
- Purchase & sale of Businesses
- Company Share Sale arrangements
- Business Name Registrations
- General Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Social Welfare Pension issues including Department Repayment Claims when arising
- Nursing Homes Fair Deal Scheme Applications and periodic reviews.
Our Firm is registered with the Irish Revenue Commissioners under the Help to Buy (HTB) Tax Refund Scheme for First Time Buyers and new house build clients.